Saturday 17 May 2008

Coincidental awesomeness

While searching for nothing in particuar - just music in general - I stumbled across some fiddle-work by someone named Ann Marie Calhoun. And no, it's not just because she's good-looking, she actually plays a mean violin and it sounds absolutely enchanting, so she's more than worth checking out.

Meanwhile I am bracing myself for the fact that I will soon have run out of Lost season 3 episodes... by then, since I have no TV channels on which the episodes are shown, I will have to watch streamed episodes from 4th season on the internet... Simply because I've become a Lostaholic like so many other people around the world. The creators of Lost sometimes show a mastery of suspense that really catches your attention beyond the ordinary, yet at times nothing at all makes sense an in spite of this you, as a viewer, just keep swallowing it all raw. Lost moves in mysterious ways, especially when they introduce things and charaters that they suddenly kill off and never indicate that they should have any relevance at all later on in the series... or their method of writing off a character that doesn't want to be involved anymore; there's always that blasted smoke monster thing to call upon or otherwise ordinary men who suddenly turn psycho and murder everyone. But it's a fun, blindfolded ride where you just hope that they will explain things eventually...

Either way by now I'm pretty sure the writers are great fans of Death Note

No comments: