Sunday 23 March 2008

In my case it takes an intoxicated mind to fully explore the surreal potential of my dreams, which, there were quite a few interesting twists throughout the night, no single element trying to counterpoint the general feel good mood in the long and somewhat coherent dream I had. For some reason nightmares stay away in the face of beer.
Devoid of alcohol in the blood after a long night of drinking, it always feels like my body has gone through a ritual of cleansing, and I feel a lot more rested than I would otherwise feel after just 6 hours' sleep.

The mind does a sufficient amount of wandering along the clouds that are not rudely covering the entire sky, but soon plummets when the understimulated digestive system cries out for work.
When the bitter taste of beer and garlic fills your mouth in the morning, even a cup of coffee will taste ever so sweet.

No comments: