Saturday 26 April 2008

Bipolarity

On one hand Spring is a great thing. Lots of great weather, a feel-good scent in the air and being able to go outside without 20 pounds of isolating winter wear. But on the other hand... Well, feels like my social life is slightly on stand-by. I can understand if it feels weird for my fellow students that I among others am going to switch to something else after Summer, but... Whatever social life takes place in relation to the university, I'm not really a part of. People have prior engagements, which is alright. But it can be bit of a motivation killer when it basically turns into a bad circle.

What I'm really looking forward to is the Roskilde Festival and the time when I'll hopefully go on InterRail. Got lots of places I wanna see, so it's a question of coordination.

Either way, it's almost impossible to be in a decidedly bad mood these days. Every moment spent outside is simply a real treat, and the bright days keep Winter depression at bay a bit.
There's still my physical condition with tension and pain, but I guess I can live with that for a while more since I am so used to it.

In this weekend I plan to squeeze in Snakes on a Plane which I bought on impulse the other day. May not have garnered the best reviews, but in my opinion it's always worth it to see Samuel L. Jackson using a gun. Right now I will spend a few moments to sit back, relax and wait for a friend of mine to come over.

No comments: