Monday 28 April 2008

Dreams

When I first made this blog it was under the illusion that I'd be using it differently than my other blog. When it comes down to it, I really haven't... I guess I just needed change. Because of being generally attention deficit, yeah...

I dream of travelling a lot... Like a lot of people do. I want to go on InterRail, and while it's a nice idea in theory, it requires that I have someone to travel with - or well, it does not, but I imagine I'm not too good at handling solitary travelling. Though if I don't find anyone to travel with, I guess I'll find out eventually - whether with someone or not, I'll simply have to travel somewhere this Summer or I'll go positively nuts.

-----------------------------------------------------

Well it's swallowing me again
I said it would, then
I thought I'd say now
Though you made your protests
And claimed otherwise
But I let myself chastise
Courtesy of my own ignorance
I would like to thank you
Because once I am through
It will have been the trip of my life
Even if I will be dead by then
At least I will have chosen when
And you can have my things
My money and my prejudices
As I think it would please
For you haven't enough of these

No comments: